Maximum earnings – in any weather: Fronius IG Plus
At this year’s Intersolar, Fronius introduced the new generation of grid-connected inverters “Fronius IG Plus” to a very interested and impressed audience. The devices score with many innovations but also comprise proven features of the Fronius IG series and have one main target: to get maximum earnings out of every ray of light.
- The separate mounting of connection-area and power stacks eases both installation and service work: when service is required, the connection compartment can be left on the wall – all settings and configurations remain untouched.
- The intelligent ventilation concept prevents the inverter from dust and/or moisture. At the same time the components are kept cool – the device operates with a stable consistency.
- The optimized Module-Manager-Software enables even more efficient MPP-tracking which is especially important for systems with thin-layer solar modules.
- The automatic transformer switching function enables not only one, but three equal efficiency peaks. The result is a consistently high efficiency over the whole input voltage range.
- The integrated DC disconnect and the possibility for grounding on site are further advantages of the new devices.
- Due to the well-designed robust metal housing, Fronius IG Plus devices can be mounted both inside and out.
The new inverters will be available in following power classes: 4 kW (Fronius IG Plus 50), 8 kW (Fronius IG Plus 100) und 12 kW (Fronius IG Plus 150).