Feel Remote Support
THE EASY, EFFICIENT WAY TO CARRY OUT SERVICE ASSIGNMENTS – REMOTELY
FeeL Remote Support is the establishment of a simple connection between a TPS/i power source and Fronius. Available at any time, this connection permits remote access to a power source for error diagnosis and repair, data analysis or process optimisation.
This functionality is available as standard in every TPS/i power source from software version 1.6.0 onwards.
THE SERVICE IN DETAIL
Remote diagnosis in the event of a fault/
- Identifying software errors/
- Identifying and localising hardware faults/
- Identifying operating faults/
Remote system modifications/fault rectification/
- Software maintenance/software updates to correct software errors/
- Correcting operating faults/
- Make recommendations to rectify hardware faults (customers themselves may perform repairs)/
- Modifying missing parameters (e.g. cooling unit settings)/
- Viewing and modifying basic power source data (software and hardware version, backup/restore, install licenses)/
- Remotely upgrade the welding system (e.g. install extra characteristics, welding processes such as pulsed, etc.)
- Changes to welding parameters CANNOT be made remotely./
- Hardware faults still have to be rectified on site./
- Remote updates will be charged separately as required.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Effective problem-solving/
- Cost saving of up to 50% due to the elimination of travel costs and expensive site visits/
- Time saving during troubleshooting and fault rectification/
- Remote troubleshooting means technicians are fully briefed in advance of a site visit. They are no longer dispatched to the customer’s site without having in-depth information on the malfunction. They already know what the problem is, and, if necessary, have the relevant spare parts with them./
- Professional specialist support/
- Shorter downtimes. Significant time savings are made by efficiently remedying malfunctions remotely. This keeps downtimes to a minimum.