FDV 22 MF welding carriage
- Battery-powered – no mains cable needed
- Exact repeatability
- Designed for use under tough environmental conditions
- Constant welding speed
- Optimum welding results thanks to the high standard of Fronius technology
- Robust aluminium housing
- Compact, lightweight design
- Strong permanent magnet for maximum traction
- Integrated control system
- Lateral guides can be adjusted to the weld seam tracking
- Universal torch holder for manual and automatic welding torches
- Integrated position measuring system
- End position detection in both directions (limit switch)
- Battery (14.4 V/3 Ah) and charger (230 V)
- Connection cable to power source (Tuchel) 10 m
- Main switch: on/off
- Speed control
- Digital speedometer
- Welding on/off
- Start/stop power source (2-step mode)
- Programming buttons for travel path, segment welding and end-crater filling
- OSC on/off/automatic
- Dwell time left/right
- Oscillation speed
- Oscillation path
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES.
- Lateral guides
- FOU 30/ML6 oscillation
- Charger (230 V)
- Battery (14.4 V/3 Ah)
- Stainless steel wheels
TILTABLE LATERAL GUIDE.
LATERAL GUIDE FOR EDGE.
STANDARD LATERAL GUIDE / WITH MAGNET.
LATERAL GUIDE WITH GUIDE RAIL.
- Guide arm for flexible rail (2 pcs.) (1850 mm)
- Magnetic base for guide rail
- Flexible guide rail (1850 mm)
ADDITIONAL TORCH HOLDER.
- It is only possible to use two welding torches in a horizontal position.