THE PEACE OF MIND PACKAGE FOR ACCUPOCKET
AccuCare provides a 5-year warranty covering essential repairs, an annual device inspection and a replacement battery if the residual capacity becomes too low. This means the customer’s battery-operated welding system is guaranteed to be fully functional, productive and reliable over this entire period.
The service in detail
Five-year warranty that covers the entire system (welding system including battery charging system).
Fronius will pay for all repair costs covered under the warranty.
Free battery replacement
If the battery’s residual capacity drops below 70%, Fronius will replace the used battery with a new one for FREE.
As part of the battery replacement process, used batteries are removed and disposed of properly by Fronius.
Annual device check
The AccuPocket system is inspected by a Fronius technician once a year to check the condition of the device and that it is functioning properly. COMPACT maintenance (including SIT) is also carried out. As part of this service the device data will be checked and a special report will be provided on the AccuPocket system.
If the AccuPocket no longer works due to extreme deep discharge of the battery, the battery will be reactivated by a Fronius technician at no cost to the owner.
Customers can choose from three different payment options for AccuCare:
- A one-off payment of the total fee at the start of the warranty period.
- A five-year payment plan with instalments due at the start of each year.
- A quarterly payment plan spread over five years with instalments due at the start of each quarter.
AccuCare can either be ordered when purchasing your AccuPocket or within 12 months from the purchase date.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Complete peace of mind for the entire period. Use your welding system – including the battery charging system – for 5 years without any concerns. Functionality is guaranteed.
- Extended warranty. System performance is guaranteed from day one – if the battery’s residual capacity drops below 70%, Fronius will replace the battery with a new one for free.
- Transparent costs. The ongoing costs for the welding system over the 5-year period are clear and can be planned in advance. There are no additional, unforeseeable costs on top of the flat-rate fee.
- Transparency. The annual inspection provides regular data on the condition of the AccuPocket system. As a result you can precisely evaluate when and how the system has been used, as well as the residual capacity of the battery.
- Maximum system availability and optimum value retention. The annual inspection ensures the system receives an optimum level of care and is therefore always in the best possible condition.