- KWp system output can be overdimensioned to up to 200% of the nominal output of the inverter: Ideal for east-west systems optimised for self-consumption.
- Fully loadable MPP trackers: Even systems on complicated roof structures are easy to design.
- Possible to implement any string distribution consistently from symmetrical to extremely asymmetrical: Enjoy complete planning flexibility, whatever the power category.
Fronius Superflex Design
What is Superflex design?
An ingenious combination of technical performance attributes and technology features that now enables simple yet incredibly flexible PV system design. The key performance factors of SuperFlex Design are:
- A high system voltage
- A wide input voltage range
- Two DC inputs, both of which can take up the entire AC nominal output of the inverter at the same time
- Two SuperFlex MPP trackers with optimised shade management, the Dynamic Peak Manager
Why not try the Fronius Symo? The three-phase inverter for every system size and a wide range of design scenarios.
The Advantages at a glance
SuperFlex Design – because flexibility is a matter of design
System design requirements have changed; in PV system planning roofs that easily accommodate solar modules have become a thing of the past. (Partially) shaded roofs, varying roof structures, solar module orientations and angles place high technical demands on string inverters.
For this reason it is good to know that a Fronius inverter featuring integrated SuperFlex Design will satisfy every conceivable design scenario using just a single inverter model.
THE FOLLOWING FRONIUS INVERTERS HAVE SUPERFLEX DESIGN INTEGRATED
Single-phase, transformerless and communicative: With devices in the power range from 3.0 to 8.2 kW, the Fronius Primo is the ideal inverter for optimized energy management for private households.