Fronius Solar.web is an online portal with free and easy registration for PV system operators. It provides users with a convenient and clear way of monitoring and analysing their entire solar energy system – either at home from their PC or on the move via tablet or smartphone. Several systems can also be compared with one another. All the up-to-date system data can be accessed at any time and is clearly presented. The system receives the information using a Datamanager integrated in the inverter, which transfers all the required data to Fronius Solar.web via a LAN or WLAN connection.
Monitoring and analysis with Fronius Solar.web
How does Fronius Solar.web work?
- Clear presentation of the latest system data and archive data
- Thorough visualisation and analysis of energy storage systems
- Management and comparison of multiple photovoltaic systems
- Automatic notifications of system faults
- Automatically generated reports
Fronius Solar.web Classic and Fronius Solar.web Premium: two monitoring solutions for all requirements
Photovoltaic system operators have two versions of Fronius Solar.web at their disposal: Solar.web and Solar.web Premium. Solar.web is a free tool giving you a clear overview of all the up-to-date and archive data for your photovoltaic system. You can check the output and yields, and compare the values across several inverters or time periods. This gives you a convenient way of monitoring one or more photovoltaic systems. The system sends automatic notifications in the event of PV system faults and automatically creates reports. It is also easy to see your self-consumption rate using Fronius Solar.web. For operators who want to record more detailed system data over a longer period of time, Fronius Solar.web Premium contains additional functions. These include a comprehensive self-consumption analysis and a permanent overview of power consumption. It’s easy to export the data and then process it in other programs, helping you to control and optimise your energy costs. Energy storage systems can also be monitored closely, thanks to the clear visualisation. A comprehensive overview of your photovoltaic system is thus always in your grasp.
- Clear presentation and evaluation of current and archive data
- Automatic yield comparisons across several inverters or time periods
- Comparison of photovoltaic system data against sensor data (target/actual comparison)
- Automatic module fault detection
- Automatic notifications and regular reports
- Easy management of several systems
- Simple self-consumption display
- Free of charge
Fronius Solar.web Premium:
- Comprehensive self-consumption analysis
- Permanent overview of power consumption for cost control
- Visualisation and analysis of energy storage systems
- CSV export of self-consumption data
How can I use Fronius Solar.web?
The only requirement in terms of hardware is a Fronius inverter with a Datamanager function. This is integrated as standard in the Fronius Galvo, Fronius Primo, Fronius Symo, Fronius Eco and Fronius Symo Hybrid inverters. It can be easily retrofitted to all other models. A meter connection is required to display power consumption. The system requirement is an up-to-date internet browser that supports HTML 5, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome 18, Mozilla Firefox 11 or higher.
Online tools from Fronius
- Fronius Solar.configurator: supports the precise dimensioning of photovoltaic systems. Find the ideal solution to suit you and your needs.
- Fronius Solar.web Apps: the mobile version of the online portal. These give you access to monitoring and analysis functions at any time and from anywhere – quickly and conveniently using your smartphone or tablet.
- Fronius Solar.TV: enables your photovoltaic system’s values to be effectively presented in public spaces on any standard display. Clear diagrams provide a quick overview of the entire system.