Fronius Training courses
TO THE EVENTS CALENDAR
An overview of all scheduled trainings and webinars can be found in the events calendar.
LATEST DATESShow all events
Unfortunately there are no current events available.
OVERVIEW OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMME
Fronius Solutions Workshop content:
Our FSW content is divided into several modules, each concentrating on key technical areas of Fronius solutions:
- Fronius inverter overview
- Choosing the best system for your customer, from a technical perspective
- Fundamentals and commissioning - Smart Meters and Datamanager Cards
- Solar.web – setup and functionalities
- A unique approach to Proactive Services - on-site servicing and remote diagnosis
- Technical Support - troubleshooting tools including Fronius Solar Online Support (SOS) & service procedures
- Additional challenges in commercial solar installations
- Best practice guide – tips and
Duration, Cost & CPD points:
- Duration: 1 day event running from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Includes Catering
- Cost: We are happy to announce 10 complimentary passes per workshop to our FSW training events for 2019. To obtain your complimentary pass, you must register early as complimentary passes are granted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Additional registrants can purchase tickets at the standard fee of $50 (ex GST)
- CPD points: Fronius Solutions Workshops are valued at 50 CPD points.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a Fronius Service Partner allows you to provide your customers with the best service and support. Our comprehensive training enables you to provide your customers with the best product knowledge, fastest service and shortest down times.
During this course, delegates will acquire in-depth technical knowledge on the Fronius products, PC board replacement and the Fronius Service Partner programme. Upon successful completion, your company will then become a Fronius Service Partner (FSP).
Only FSP’s are authorised to service Fronius inverters without invalidating the warranty.
Content for the training:
/ Fronius Solutions workshop
/ Advantages of the Fronius Service Partnership
/ Workshop & servicing demonstration
/ Best practice: How to use FSP to get a competitive advantage
Who should attend
- PV system installers, designers, project planners and technicians
- Basic knowledge of PV systems
- Competent person in electrical installations
Duration & costs
- The FSP qualification is an intensive two day course
- The course costs $150 (ex GST) per company
/ Email pv-partner-Australia@fronius.com to find out more
PRACTICAL TRAINING BY FRONIUS
Our trainers are technicians who understand the product and know what the market wants. We share all our skills with you.
Our training courses are designed to address the technical challenges of your profession. You will put what you learn with us into practice every day.
LEARNING BY DOING
Our courses are not about standing at the front and talking. You get straight to work on the products themselves.