Fronius Training courses
TO THE EVENTS CALENDAR
An overview of all scheduled trainings and webinars can be found in the events calendar.
OVERVIEW OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMME
As an established inverter manufacturer, Fronius is a provider of powerful, high quality inverters and complete solutions. Yet we pride ourselves as being far more than a manufacturer alone. For several years Fronius has been providing an extensive range of training solutions, including the Fronius Solutions Workshop (previously known as Fronius Applications Workshop).
Fronius Australia is proudly affiliated with the Clean Energy Council’s Accredited Installer Nights in 2018 to offer installers the opportunity to obtain a total of 100 CPD points by attending back-to-back events on a single day. Secure your spot now for our Fronius Solutions Workshop and go behind the scenes with Fronius application engineers to learn about Fronius' latest products and solutions, whilst earning 50 CPD points. Make the most of the day by registering for the CEC Accredited Installer Night at the same venue, and earn a further 50 CPD points.
Fronius Solutions Workshop content:
Our FSW content is divided into several modules, each concentrating on key technical areas of Fronius solutions. The content includes:
- Overview of Fronius residential and commercial product range
- Fronius Service Partner (FSP) Program: a unique approach to Proactive Services and on-site servicing
- Choosing the best system for your customer, factoring costs, ROI and payback
- Fronius technical support, troubleshooting tools including Fronius Solar Online Support (SOS) portal and service procedures
- Helpful tips and tricks for Fronius inverter installations
- Setting up system monitoring and remote service diagnosis
- Optimising design and costs for commercial systems
- Optimising self-consumption and economics of PV systems through energy management
- The economics of PV systems with battery storage
- Implementing battery storage in Fronius PV systems
- Standards and grid issues
- How to set up system monitoring and remote service diagnosis
Duration, Cost & CPD points:
- Duration: 1 day event running from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Includes Catering
- Cost: We are happy to announce 20 complimentary passes per workshop to our FSW training events for 2017. To obtain your complimentary pass, you must register early as complimentary passes are granted on a first come basis. Please register below to secure your place.
Additional registrants can purchase tickets at the standard fee of $100 (ex GST)
- CPD points: Fronius Solutions Workshops are valued at 50 CPD points. Register for the CEC Accredited Installer Night (50 CPD points), held on the same date and venue to obtain a total of 100 CPD points in a single day event.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a Fronius Service Partner allows you to provide your customers with the best service and support. Our comprehensive training enables you to provide your customers with the best product knowledge, fastest service and shortest down times.
During this course, delegates will acquire in-depth technical knowledge on the Fronius products, PC board replacement and the Fronius Service Partner programme. Upon successful completion, your company will then become a Fronius Service Partner (FSP).
Only FSP’s are authorised to procure and service Fronius inverters without invalidating the warranty. FSP’s also have full access to our in-house technical support team.
Content for the training:
/ Fronius Applications workshop
/ Advantages of the Fronius Service Partnership
/ Workshop & servicing demonstration
/ Best practice: How to use FSP to get a competitive advantage
Who should attend
/ PV system installers, designers, project planners and technicians
/ Basic knowledge of PV systems
/ Competent person in electrical installations
Duration & costs
/ The FSP qualification is an intensive two day course
/ The course costs $250 (ex GST) per person
/ Email pv-partner-Australia@fronius.com to register your interest in the Fronius Service Partner training
PRACTICAL TRAINING BY FRONIUS
Our trainers are technicians who understand the product and know what the market wants. We share all our skills with you.
Our training courses are designed to address the technical challenges of your profession. You will put what you learn with us into practice every day.
LEARNING BY DOING
Our courses are not about standing at the front and talking. You get straight to work on the products themselves.