WE DEVELOP WELDING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Fronius experts carry out welding trials using customer-specific materials and components. This allows them to determine the optimum welding process for the application in question.
THE SERVICE IN DETAIL
- Components or prepared sheets are sent to Fronius
- Welding trials are carried out with these customer-specific components or sheets. This involves:
- Parameter finding
- Determination of feasibility with reproducible welding results
- Based on tests carried out locally or at Fronius, we find out how productivity can be increased by using the most efficient welding process
Welding trials are carried out at the local Fronius subsidiary, at the Fronius headquarters in Austria or on the customer’s premises, depending on the task. Trials are carried out manually, on a robot or on components of the automation system, depending on the application at hand and what is required. The results are then presented and discussed.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Professional support for all application issues with customer-specific materials and components
- Development of tailor-made welding solutions