The purchase of a new welding system is an important investment decision that requires a comprehensive evaluation. Customers can minimise the investment risk through demonstrations or trial installations using Fronius demo systems at their site. They can try out the product for themselves, explore the benefits it brings and assess its compatibility with their own individual needs.
The responsible Fronius sales and service team is always there to help – simply get in touch to arrange an appointment!
THE SERVICE IN DETAIL:
- A Fronius application engineer visits interested customers with the welding system they are interested in.
- The system is presented, explained and demonstrated in detail.
- The customer is allowed to test the system thoroughly.
- If required, the customer can keep the welding system for testing and evaluation over a prolonged period for a small fee.
- The trial period will be agreed individually.
The dates and details of demonstrations and product tests are always agreed on an individual basis.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- Investment risk is minimised.
- Before you decide to buy, you can view and try out the welding system together with a Fronius expert.
- The system’s suitability for the intended purposes can be extensively evaluated on site over a prolonged trial period.