REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT AND SELECT AN ATTRACTIVE WARRANTY MODEL
Following a quick and free registration process at www.solarweb.com , owners of a Fronius product can select an attractive warranty model, depending on their region, that perfectly matches their individual requirements.
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER?
- More warranties are available to you with up to seven years of cover, depending on the model.
- Do you own a Fronius Datamanager? If yes, then the Fronius Solar.web – an efficient monitoring platform providing you with an overview of the latest performance data of your PV system – is available for you. There are two versions to choose from, either the free Fronius Solar.web or the fee-based Solar.web Premium with a wider range of functions.
- You’ll receive regular updates on compatible devices and domestic control systems for the relevant inverter model.
... AND THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
FRONIUS WARRANTY PLUS OR FRONIUS WARRANTY?
Fronius string inverters and Fronius storage units come with a two-year warranty as standard. But we offer you much more: register your Fronius product within 30 months of dispatch and choose one of our attractive warranty models for free:
/ FRONIUS WARRANTY
The Fronius Warranty extends the standard two-year warranty by an additional five years. In the first two years, all material costs and servicing and transport charges are covered. In addition, you’ll enjoy a further five years of warranty cover for the cost of materials, amounting to a total of seven years.
/ FRONIUS WARRANTY PLUS
The Fronius Warranty Plus extends the standard two-year warranty by an additional three years. This model covers the material costs and servicing and transport charges over the entire five-year warranty period, for total peace of mind.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL WARRANTY PACKAGE IN JUST A FEW STEPS
- Fronius central inverters are excluded from product registration and come with a five-year Fronius Warranty Plus as standard.
- Fronius accessories are also excluded from product registration and come with a two-year warranty as standard.
Warranty terms may differ depending on the country and region. For more detailed information, please refer to the Warranty terms and conditions.
THE FREE PRODUCT REGISTRATION PROCESS IS EXTREMELY EASY
It only takes a few steps to complete:
- Go to www.solarweb.com
- Click “Register” to create a new Solar.web account
- Complete the form and follow the next registration steps
- Log in to your Solar.web account
- Go to the “Product registration” menu item
- Enter your serial number
- Choose your country and the relevant installer
- Select the desired warranty model
You will then be issued with your personal warranty certificate
Should you have any questions or queries, detailed information on the registration process can be found in our instructions, or you can simply watch our registration video.