- Vertically designed and manufactured systems feature proven technology.
Fronius takes full responsibility for our systems, from the welding supply and throughout the entire system. We emphasize performance and service to provide cost-effective, customer-specific systems to meet your needs.
- Overlay and joint welding
We supply complete turn-key customer-specific solutions for overlay or joint welding processes.
Intelligent systems with leading welding technology
World-renown Fronius welding technology intelligently and efficiently optimizes each and every one of our systems. Fronius technology is based on intensive research, countless successful projects and strong customer relationships.
- Significant competitive advantages for our customers
Our many years of experience as a leading power source developer allow us to seamlessly incorporate that leading technology into mechanized systems that deliver significant competitive advantages. Outstanding weld quality, shortened welding cycles and a considerable reduction in costs guarantee maximum cost efficiency.
- Fronius Welding Automation creates added value
Together with the professional technical support provided by Fronius throughout the world, we create considerable added value, which is what makes Fronius the unique partner for mechanized welding.
THE WORLD OF AUTOMATION MECHANIzED WELDING SYSTEMS FOR any REQUIREMENT
INTELLIGENT ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTIONS from the technology leader
FOCUS ON INDIVIDUALITY, WELDING QUALITY AND PROFIT.
Today, modern welding processes must be economical and produce perfect weld quality. Many customers require mechanized system solutions that meet precise technical specifications. One thing is always a primary concern: the perfect interplay of functionality, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS.
- Fronius has been developing mechanized welding systems to meet the specific requirements of longitudinal seam welding, circumferential welding, overlay welding and orbital welding applications for over 40 years.
- Our experts produce innovative, customer-specific and solution-oriented products.
- As the customer, you benefit from expertise gained from countless successful projects and from the tried-and-tested know-how of a global technology leader.
- Using intelligent workflows, we create a sustainable system concept based on your needs.
- Experienced project managers coordinate the design, engineering, manufacture, installation, commissioning and training for the product, saving you time and headaches.
PERFECT WELDING PROCESSES INCREASE THE COMPETITIVENESS OF YOUR OPERATION.
- We provide extremely precise, stable and resource-conserving welding processes that guarantee perfectly welded joints and surfaces.
systems allow you to master the arc like no other.
Fronius can help you dramatically increase the cost effectiveness of your production processes.
EXPERT CUSTOMER CARE AROUND THE GLOBE.
- As a partner, we support our customers throughout the total life cycle of their systems.
- Our global service network is committed to responding reliably to your concerns.
- Our customers benefit from maximum availability of their systems and more reliable production in the long-term.
TARGETED QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT to exacting standards:
- ISO 9001 certificate for intensive quality management.
- CE certificate for professional compliance engineering.
- ISO 14001 certificate for resource-conserving and responsible environmental management.
- Our systems meet the high safety standards of the EC Machinery Directive.
QUALITY & TECHNOLOGICAL LEADERSHIP.
- The highest quality standards in control technology and mechanical engineering ensure consistent, perfect weld results.
- High-speed processors analyse, control and optimize the welding process.
- All welding processes are selectable and all welding parameters can be viewed at any time from any location.
OUTSTANDING USABILITY AND PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTATION.
- Multilingual, intuitive and user-friendly controls make life easier for the operator.
- Fronius uses graphical user interfaces operated via touchscreens.
- If required, compact remote controls improve mobility for the operator.
- Comprehensive documentation and Operating Instructions explain how the mechanized welding system works in detail.
GLOBAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER-ORIENTED SERVICES.
support our customers throughout the life of their systems.
and dedicated repair service ensure minimal down time. Maintenance can be
carried out remotely or by Fronius technicians on site if required.
Professional, high-quality repair uses original Fronius spare and wearing parts.
global service network is committed to responding reliably to your concerns.
Our specialists will always find a solution, no matter where you are.
Intensive collaboration improves the understanding of our customers, optimizes communication processes and eliminates unnecessary costs, providing a win-win situation for both parties.
The best welding results and maximum process efficiency are what make us stand out. The basis for Fronius’ technological lead is intensive research, countless projects and strong customer relationships.
YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.
- Fronius has been developing innovative, automated welding systems for decades.
- Since we are doing everything we can to decode the “DNA of the arc”, we have mastered the art of mechanized arc welding like no other.
- Fronius can help you to dramatically increase the cost effectiveness of your production processes; after all, experience forms the basis for maximum process efficiency.
THOUSANDS OF SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS AROUND THE WORLD.
- Expert knowledge from numerous successfully implemented automation projects forms the basis for extraordinary engineering.
LONG-STANDING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
- As a partner, we want to support our customers over the years. In doing so, we are always learning something new about the welding challenges of the future. And we can only continue to get better.
- As many of our customers have put their trust in us over the long-term, we are always able to improve our services and adapt them to individual requirements.
- Intensive collaboration improves the understanding of our customers, optimises communication processes and eliminates unnecessary costs. This results in a permanent win-win situation for both parties.
PROMPT, EXPERT SERVICE.
When it comes to automated welding systems, Fronius is an unrivaled partner to work with. After all, Fronius offers complete solutions from a single source – from planning, to implementation, to thorough customer support following completion of the installation. This calls for the best possible expertise every step of the way.
WELDING TRIALS – WE DEVELOP WELDING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
Professional support for all application issues with customer-specific materials and components.
Development of tailor-made welding solutions for customer-specific applications.
PRE-ASSEMBLED AND TESTED.
Certain welding systems can be ordered factory pre-assembled and tested.
The new system will be installed ready for use on site, with full transfer of know-how from the Fronius technician to the system operator, assuring optimum system configuration for maximum performance.
Turns the customer’s staff into system experts.
The basis for the training is the customer’s ready-to-use system configuration.
Quick and efficient adaptation of the new welding system to the ongoing production process.
Rework is avoided.
Cycle times are optimized.
PROCESS AND PARAMETER OPTIMIzATION.
The output of the welding process is increased.
The quality of the weld seam is improved.
Costs are reduced.
Protection of personnel is our key focus. In Austria and Germany this is a legal requirement. We offer inspection in line with EN 60974-4 (Europe) and IEC 60974-4 (countries outside Europe).
QUALITY ASSURANCE BEGINS with calibration.
Calibration is the key to quality assurance for power sources.
Fronius personnel will perform a detailed system check, taking into consideration the quality standards of the ISO 9000 series and ensuring reproducibility and transferabilitty.
Calibration is performed on site and documented in the Welding Procedure Specification.
SUPPORT VIA E-MAIL AND PHONE.
Easy to get in touch.
Queries are dealt with quickly by our qualified staff.
Expert support helps reduce servicing costs.
FAST AND DEDICATED REPAIR SERVICE.
Quick and dedicated support from our experts.
Professional, high-quality repair using original Fronius spare and wearing parts.
Maintenance can be carried out remotely or by Fronius technicians on site as required.
FLEXIBLE AND INDIVIDUAL MAINTENANCE.
Customer-specific maintenance packages help protect productivity.
Optimum machine availability.
Check of power sources and media-carrying elements.
Function tests, test welding.
Conversion of an entire system or part of the system.
Retrofitting of options.
RENTAL – RENT A SYSTEM.
No capital tie-up.
No risk – the customer only pays the rental charges.