the versatile hybrid inverter with
integrated back-up power
maximal flexibility with Fronius gen24 plus
Maximum independence thanks to custom back-up power variants
Thanks to the Fronius GEN24 Plus, energy security is no longer simply a question of cost: Whether a battery was fitted when the PV system was installed or added later - the GEN24 Plus always deliver the most appropriate back-up power solution.
Multi Flow Technology means that loads can be supplied with energy and the battery can be simultaneously charged during power outages. This results in a longer-lasting back-up power supply and a higher degree of self-supply.
The integrated basic grid back-up - a socket that is supplied with power during power outages - ensures that important loads can conitunue to operate should the power fail.
The PV Point can be used with as well as without battery.
Extremely simple installation, commissioning and servicing
- Time and cost savings due to quick-release screws, push-in spring terminals and a sophisticated wall mounting system.
- The user-friendly setup wizard can be used on any smartphone or tablet.
- Commissioning is carried out in just a few steps.
- Additional copy and paste function allows easy configuration of multiple inverters.
- Open interfaces make it easy to integrate third-party components such as home automation systems.
Reasons for the Fronius GEN24 Plus
About the fronius GEN24 Plus
» We want to supply our whole household with PV electricity in the event of a power failure. It was therefore clear that we were looking for an inverter that could do this. There aren't many that can, but we have found one in the Fronius GEN24 Plus. «Thomas Ringer, PV system owner
|Technical data||Primo GEN24 Plus||Symo GEN24 Plus|
|Single-phase / three-phase||single-phase 230 V||three-phase 230 / 400 V|
|Power classes||3 / 3.6 / 4 / 4.6 / 5 / 6 kW||6 / 8 / 10 kW|
|Protection class||IP 66||IP 66|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||528 x 474 x 164 mm||594 x 527 x 165 mm|
|Weight||16,6 kg||25 kg|
|DC input voltage range (Udc min - Udc max)||65 V - 600 V||80 V - 1.000 V|