- Visual inspection: The battery charging system is checked for visible defects and the results are documented. Our experts can correct small faults directly on site.
- Electrical test: A safety inspection is also carried out on the battery charging system as part of the service, in accordance with the applicable standards and including documentation. A mechanical inspection is also included in addition to the electrical test.
- Function test: All application-relevant functions are checked. Targeted maintenance work, such as cleaning, extends the service life of the battery charging systems. Regular maintenance is recommended for mechanical moving parts.
- Documentation: The results of the safety inspection are recorded in a test record and are made available for possible audits.
Your benefits at a glance
- The safety inspection performed by Fronius enables you to comply with legally prescribed standards or national regulations.
- Any defects or operational faults can be detected early on.
- Our trained personnel guarantee the maximum operational reliability and service life of your battery charging systems for your particular application, which enables you to reduce your total operating costs over the long term.
- As a dealer, you benefit from our specialist know-how as the manufacturer, thus guaranteeing a quick and efficient service for your customers.