CREATING INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS FOR TPS/i
WE FIND THE BEST SOLUTION
Optimal welding solutions are our primary concern. It’s possible that the standard package of TPS/i characteristics is not always adequate or an existing standard characteristic needs to be updated. The perfect solution in this situation is to order special characteristics from Fronius. This process is carried out in consultation with the customer either locally or at a Fronius site.
THE SERVICES IN DETAIL
- Creating individual welding characteristics based on the specific needs and wishes of the customer.
- The best possible results are achieved thanks to Fronius specialists with years of experience in creating welding programs.
- The options:
- LSC or LSC Advanced special characteristic.
- PMC special characteristic.
Note: special characteristics are only developed for the LSC, PMC and CMT processes. But which characteristic is for which system?
With TPS/i, it is especially important to ensure that the requested special characteristic is also compatible with the welding system.
There is a special welding wire, which is not in the standard characteristic database and therefore needs a new characteristic. This can be created either in the LSC or PMC process to suit the customer’s needs. In order to use the new characteristic, the customer needs to have a TPS/i including WP LSC or WP PMC. We require the following information to develop the perfect characteristic:
- Detailed information about the requirements.
- Operating range (wire speed or current range).
- Where necessary, specific welding program properties, e.g. special welding positions, desired welding speed, etc.
- Base material, filler metal and shielding gas.
- Special gas.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Individuality. The perfect solution, whatever the welding task.
- Support from Fronius specialists that is tailored to the customer’s needs.
- The starting point and objectives are taken into account to ensure customised results are delivered.