- Customer-specific system solutions
As a systems supplier, we have been creating the most cost-effective, customer-specific and complete solutions for mechanised arc welding for over forty years.
- Overlay and joint welding
Whether they relate to the overlay or joint welding processes, the application areas are as challenging as they are varied and unique.
- Intelligent systems with leading welding technology
Our customers benefit from world-renowned Fronius welding technology, which optimises each and every one of our systems intelligently and efficiently.
- Significant competitive advantages for our customers
Equipped with many years of experience as the leading power source developer, we seamlessly incorporate our leading technology into mechanised systems to produce significant competitive advantages. Outstanding welding results, shortened welding cycles and a considerable reduction in costs guarantee maximum cost effectiveness.
- Fronius Welding Automation creates added value
Together with the usual professional technical support provided by Fronius throughout the world, we create considerable added value, which is what makes Fronius the unique partner for mechanised welding.
THE WORLD OF AUTOMATION MECHANISED WELDING SYSTEMS FOR THE MOST DEMANDING REQUIREMENTS
INTELLIGENT ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTIONS FROM THE TECHNOLOGY LEADER
FOCUS ON INDIVIDUALITY, WELDING QUALITY AND PROFIT.
Today, modern welding processes must be economical and produce perfect weld quality. Many customers require mechanised system solutions that meet precise technical specifications. One thing is always a primary concern: the perfect interplay of functionality, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS.
- Fronius has been developing mechanised welding systems to meet the specific requirements of longitudinal seam welding, circumferential welding, overlay welding and orbital welding applications for over 40 years.
- Our experts produce innovative, customer-specific and solution-oriented products.
- As the customer, you benefit from expertise gained from countless successful projects and the tried-and-tested know-how of the global technology leader.
- Using intelligent workflows, we create a sustainable system concept based on the needs of the customer.
- Experienced project managers coordinate the design, engineering, manufacture, installation, commissioning and training for the product.
PERFECT WELDING PROCESSES INCREASE THE COMPETITIVENESS OF YOUR OPERATION.
- You can master the arc like no other using Fronius systems.
- Extremely precise, stable and resource-conserving welding processes guarantee perfectly welded joints and surfaces.
EXPERT CUSTOMER CARE AROUND THE GLOBE.
- As a partner, we support our customers throughout the total life cycle of their systems.
- Our global service network is committed to responding reliably to your concerns.
- Our customers benefit from maximum availability of their systems and more reliable production in the long-term.
The following points represent the high standard of mechanised welding systems from Fronius:
TARGETED QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT.
- ISO 9001 certificate for intensive quality management.
- CE certificate for professional compliance engineering.
- ISO 14001 certificate for resource-conserving and responsible environmental management.
- Our systems meet the high safety standards of the EC Machinery Directive.
QUALITY & TECHNOLOGICAL LEADERSHIP.
- The highest quality standards in control technology and mechanical engineering ensure perfect welding results, consistently and without fail.
- High-speed processors analyse, control and optimise the welding process.
- All welding processes are selectable and all welding parameters can be viewed at any time and at any location.
OUTSTANDING USABILITY AND PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTATION.
- Multilingual, intuitive and user-friendly controls make life easier for the operator.
- Fronius uses graphical user interfaces that are operated via touchscreens.
- If required, compact remote controls improve mobility for the operator.
- Comprehensive documentation and Operating Instructions explain how the mechanised welding system works in detail.
GLOBAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER-ORIENTED SERVICES.
- Fronius customers can rely on a global, flexible and competent system support service for remote or on-site maintenance.
- The systems and operations technicians at Fronius Technical Support Automation are available for special cases. These are specialists who always find a solution, no matter where you are.
All the above points demonstrate the top quality of welding systems from Fronius, coupled with a respectful, friendly and long-standing collaboration.
The best welding results and maximum process efficiency are what make us stand out. The basis for Fronius’ technological lead is intensive research, countless projects and strong customer relationships.
YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.
- Fronius has been developing innovative, automated welding systems for decades.
- Since we are doing everything we can to decode the “DNA of the arc”, we have mastered the art of mechanised arc welding like no other.
- Fronius can help you to dramatically increase the cost effectiveness of your production processes; after all, experience forms the basis for maximum process efficiency.
THOUSANDS OF SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS AROUND THE WORLD.
- Expert knowledge from numerous successfully implemented automation projects forms the basis for extraordinary engineering.
LONG-STANDING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
- As a partner, we want to support our customers over the years. In doing so, we are always learning something new about the welding challenges of the future. And we can only continue to get better.
- As many of our customers have put their trust in us over the long-term, we are always able to improve our services and adapt them to individual requirements.
- Intensive collaboration improves the understanding of our customers, optimises communication processes and eliminates unnecessary costs. This results in a permanent win-win situation for both parties.
PROMPT, EXPERT SERVICE.
When it comes to automated welding systems, Fronius is an unrivalled partner to work with. After all, Fronius offers complete solutions from a single source – from planning, to implementation, to thorough customer support following completion of the installation. This calls for the best possible expertise every step of the way.
WELDING TRIALS – WE DEVELOP WELDING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
Professional support for all application issues with customer-specific materials and components.
Development of tailor-made welding solutions for customer-specific applications.
PRE-ASSEMBLED AND TESTED.
Certain welding systems can be ordered factory pre-assembled and tested.
The new system will be installed ready for use on site.
Transfer of know-how from the Fronius technician to the system operator.
Assurance of optimum system configuration for maximum performance.
Turns the customer’s staff into system experts.
The basis for the training is the customer’s ready-to-use system configuration.
Quick and efficient adaptation of the new welding system to the ongoing production process.
Rework is avoided.
Cycle times are optimised.
PROCESS AND PARAMETER OPTIMISATION.
The output of the welding process is increased.
The quality of the weld seam is improved.
Costs are reduced.
PROTECTION OF PERSONNEL AS THE KEY FOCUS.
In Austria and Germany this is a legal requirement.
Inspection in line with EN 60974-4 (Europe) and IEC 60974-4 (countries outside Europe).
CALIBRATION – QUALITY ASSURANCE BEGINS HERE.
Calibration is the key to quality assurance for power sources.
Performance of a detailed system check.
Taking into consideration quality standards of the ISO 9000 series.
Ensuring reproducibility and transferability.
Calibration is performed on site and documented in the Welding Procedure Specification.
SUPPORT VIA E-MAIL AND PHONE.
Easy to get in touch.
Queries are dealt with quickly by our qualified staff.
Expert support helps reduce servicing costs.
FAST AND DEDICATED REPAIR SERVICE.
Quick and dedicated support from our experts.
Professional, high-quality repair using original Fronius spare and wearing parts.
Maintenance can be carried out remotely or by Fronius technicians on site as required.
FLEXIBLE AND INDIVIDUAL MAINTENANCE.
Customer-specific maintenance packages help protect productivity.
Optimum machine availability.
Check of power sources and media-carrying elements.
Function tests, test welding.
UPGRADES/SYSTEM CONVERSIONS - ADJUSTMENTS IN A FLASH.
Conversion of the entire system.
Conversion of parts of the system.
Retrofitting of options.
BESPOKE SERVICES FOR CUSTOMERS.
Creation of individual characteristics.
RENTAL – RENT A SYSTEM.
No capital tie-up.
No risk – the customer only pays the rental charges.