(1) Mean values of every weld seam are recorded: time, duration, current, voltage, wire speed, power.
(2) Add columns
(3) PDF/CSV export
(4) Restrict results using time filters
(5) Filters for welding operations, faults, and events
(6) In the event of limit violations, the weld seam concerned is highlighted in red.
(1) Ability to export weld seam data (average value or sampling rate based)
(2) Additional parameters can be exported if needed
(3) Save CSV files
(1) Edit jobs
(2) Values can be directly changed
(3) Display of possible adjustment range
(4) Jobs can be exported and imported on other devices
(5) Upper and lower limit values can be set for the basic parameters (A, V, Vd)