Fronius Training courses
TO THE EVENTS CALENDAR
An overview of all scheduled trainings and webinars can be found in the events calendar.
LATEST DATESShow all events
Unfortunately there are no current events available.
OVERVIEW OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMME
Course Overview & AimThe Fronius Inverter II training course will provide those who attend with all the information and hands on experience to confidently conduct servicing of Fronius inverters, including our unique PC board exchange concept. Attendance of Inverter I is a prerequisite to this course and completion of both days is compulsory for an FSP qualification.
- Fault finding
- Learn the most common reasons for errors in a PV system and how to find and rectify them
- Service codes
- Understand what the service codes on Fronius inverters mean and how to resolve them
- The PC board exchange
- Get hands-on with the Fronius SnapINverter and IG product range
- Understand how to change the relevant board in relation to a service code on the inverter
- Advanced Fronius DATCOM
- Using the admin area of Fronius Solar.web for proactive servicing of the PV system
- Smart meter installation and configuration
- Ability to use DATCOM products to upsell and cross sell at the right time for the system owner
- Advance grid features
How should attend?
- This course is aimed at PV installers that would like to provide a proactive maintenance service to their customers and undertake service cases issued by Fronius where onsite assistance is required.
- Delegates must have knowledge of PV systems, how they work and be competent in electrical engineering
- Completion of the Fronius Inverter I course
- Delegates should bring their own laptop, tablet and/or smart phone to participate in the practical elements of the course
- We do advise that Fronius Solar.configurator is installed prior to attending the course. You can download the software here.
Duration and Costs
- Fronius Inverter II is a one day course and is charged at £125 ex VAT. For companies with more than one participant attending, additional participants are charged at £75 ex VAT per person.
- Upon completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
- Upon receipt of the signed and completed Fronius Service Partner contract, those who have completed both Fronius Inverter I and II will become a certified Fronius Service Partner.
PRACTICAL TRAINING BY FRONIUS
Our trainers are technicians who understand the product and know what the market wants. We share all our skills with you.
Our training courses are designed to address the technical challenges of your profession. You will put what you learn with us into practice every day.
LEARNING BY DOING
Our courses are not about standing at the front and talking. You get straight to work on the products themselves.