Digitization and networking are playing an increasingly important role, even in welding technology. This led Fronius to ask how digital applications can be used to make daily life easier for the welder. No matter whether your are an expert welder or still in training, Fronius apps provide support not only when dealing with welding parameters, but also during welding training.
Mobile Apps for Welders
WeldConnect: Easily Identify and Share a Welding Solution
The WeldConnect app from Fronius uses a smart wizard to guide you quickly and easily to the right initial parameters for your welding task.
ALL ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- Your welding solution is always to hand
- Find the solution quickly and easily with the wizard
- Wireless transfer to the power source
More about WeldConnect
Welducation Basic: Everything You Need to Know about Welding
The free app for smartphone and tablet provides information on all aspects of welding. The quiz teaches the theoretical principles, and the welding game provides virtual training on practical skills. The results of the welding knowledge gained through interactive learning can be compared with other app users via an international ranking, and then you can learn more.
ALL ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Find out about the world of welding, both theory and practice, through play
- Gain your first practical experience of welding, without the need for equipment
- Interactive learning no matter where you are
- Option to compare results internationally via the online ranking