Imagine the scene: a new Fronius welding system needs to be integrated into production operations as effectively as possible.
As part of the production support undertaken by Fronius experts, the new system is permanently monitored and optimised during the start-up phase to meet the customer’s individual needs. What’s more, the experts pass on their specialist know-how during on-site discussions and training.
THE SERVICE IN DETAIL
- Visual and computer-assisted monitoring of welding processes
- Analysis and adaptation of process parameters in production:
- Optimisation of welding parameters
- Optimisation of welding speeds
- Optimisation of torch settings
- Fault detection and troubleshooting in the welding process
- Training of system operators in the use of the system and its special features, in order to recognise sources of error before they happen
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Quick and efficient adaptation of the new welding system to the ongoing production process
- Rework is avoided
- Cycle times are optimised