Premium products demand premium training. That’s why Fronius offers a training and development programme to enable participants to acquire and develop welding skills and product-specific know-how as well as the knowledge to perform repairs for maintenance purposes.
THE SERVICE IN DETAIL
Modular format, geared to individuals’ level of knowledge
“Product” training area
- Product training focuses on Fronius welding systems, their operation and applications
- New product training covers new Fronius products, their operation, applications, functions and maintenance
“Welding” training area
- Welder training teaches welders about Fronius welding processes, their applications and use
“Maintenance” training area
- Service and maintenance training explores how the different welding systems from Fronius work and are maintained
- Repair training instructs participants on how to carry out professional repairs on different Fronius welding systems and welding torches
We are also happy to arrange customised training on request at any time.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- With trained personnel, you can be sure of getting the best out of your Fronius welding systems
- Transfer of specialist know-how from Fronius experts to customers
- Modular training format, geared to the individual’s level of knowledge: BASIC, ADVANCED and EXPERT