A system is displayed as “offline” if the internet connection to the device is faulty or interrupted. The following reasons may explain why your system is not transmitting any data to the portal:
- The Fronius Datamanager (integrated network card in the inverter or externally
as a box) has not been put into operation.
Contact your installer about this and ask whether the Datamanager has been put into operation and brought online.
- Your router or modem has lost its internet connection
Use your smartphone or laptop to connect to your router/modem via LAN or WLAN and check whether you can access a website, e.g. www.fronius.com. If the connection to the inverter has been established via LAN cable, we recommend checking the LAN cable:
1. Disconnect the LAN cable from the Datamanager (inverter) and plug it into the LAN input of the laptop.
2. Disconnect yourself from all WLAN networks or, even better, switch off the WLAN interface on the laptop completely.
3. Try to access a website e.g. www.fronius.com via this LAN connection. If you can successfully access this website, please proceed as follows:
Switch off the power (AC and DC) to the inverter and then disconnect the router from the power supply as well. Wait a few seconds (about 30 seconds) and then switch on the router, wait about 2 minutes and then switch on the inverter again on both the AC and DC sides.
- The internet router/modem has been changed
The Datamanager must be connected to your new network. Click here for instructions on how to reconfigure the network.
- The WLAN password or the network name of the home network has been changed
- The Datamanager must be connected to your new network