The flexible, customised and transparent Fronius warranty system offers full cover and cost certainty. With several warranty periods to choose from, customers can simply select the package that offers the best cover for their requirements. Cover can be provided for up to 5 years and there’s no longer any need to worry about unforeseeable costs.
THE SERVICE IN DETAIL
A Fronius warranty extension means...
- Warranty on the following components of the welding system for the chosen warranty duration
- Up to 5 years’ warranty cover – tailored to the customer’s requirements. This goes for all welding systems from Fronius – from a manually operated TransPocket all the way through to a CMT power source used in robotic welding
- Full cover for the entire period, with no strings attached regarding registration cards, warranty certificates or annual inspections. No obligation!
MODELS AT A GLANCE
The standard warranty from Fronius provides cover for a maximum of 2 years, with the costs of materials, labour and travel being covered in the first year, and the cost of materials covered in the second year. With our warranty-extension models, the period of full cover (materials, labour, travel expenses) can be prolonged to 2, 3, 4 or even 5 years – for single-shift operation as well as for multi-shift operation under the same terms.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Costs are firmly under control – a one-off investment and defined services. The amount for the chosen warranty model is paid up-front, at the beginning of the contract period. This gives the customer full control of the costs, and a one-time only administrative expense. During the warranty period, Fronius will cover the costs of materials, labour and outward and return travel totalling a maximum of 200 km or 3 hours’ travelling time!
- The customer decides on the warranty period by choosing the best warranty period for their needs from the available packages
- From a networked welding system in 24-hour operation to a simple power source working a single shift – we offer various different warranty-extension models for both single- and multi-shift operation. This means it is possible to take out a separate warranty extension to suit every single Fronius welding system