FAQ - Solar.web Solar Energy
- Have you already added your PV system to Fronius Solar.web? If not, please download the Fronius Solar.web Live app from the relevant app store. You will then be guided through the process step by step. Alternatively, go to Fronius Solar.web and select "Add your PV system" on the main screen. As soon as your PV system has been added and is sending data to Fronius Solar.web, the device will also be displayed and you will then be able to register it.
- If you have already added your PV system, it is possible that you have been assigned "Guest" rights for monitoring your system. The inverters associated with a PV system are only displayed if you have "Plant Engineer" or "Owner" rights.
Fronius Solar.web Premium
- Warranty extensions for your Fronius inverter can only be purchased if the unit is still within the warranty cover period and if the maximum cover period of 15 years has not been exceeded.
- Only warranty extensions for our Snap-inverter range are offered.
- The selection of available warranty extension options did not open automatically? Maintenance work might be in progress. Please retry again later. Should the problem persist please contact our customer service utilising our contact form. Your e-mail address which is linked to your account must be provided.
- If a Service Process which is related to your inverter is still open, you will not be able to finalise the warranty extension process. You will be able to purchase the warranty extension as soon as the Service Process has been completed. Thank you for your patience.
- For detailed information on available warranty models, see Fronius Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Your Fronius inverter comes with the Fronius Warranty Plus which you can extend. In order to extend the warranty period you need to sign in to your account and register the Fronius inverter. Once your registration is completed you will be offered various options for the extension of your Fronius inverter.