The integrated basic backup power supply is a power socket supplied with electricity in the event of a power
outage. This allows loads to be supplied with up to 3 kW of
power. The PV Point represents our low-cost backup power solution.
- automatic activation in case of a grid outage
- costly additional installation
work is not necessary
- supplies households with
one-phase loads of up to 3 kW
The sophisticated backup power solution* works in combination with an energy storage system and
supplies 1- and 3-phase loads, such as an electric cooker or a heat pump,
whenever there is sufficient energy available.
- supplies the entire household
(even three-phase loads)
- automatic switch to backup power
in the event of
- efficient energy flows due to the
Technology, even in backup power situations
*The Full Backup option
is possible with Symo GEN24 Plus 6-10 kW and Primo GEN24 Plus 3-6 kW.